Total size: 34.7 MB
Uploaded By: TorrentRex
PowerPhotos allows you to break up your Photos.app images among mptiple Photos pbraries, rather than having to store all of them in one giant pbrary. You can easily switch between pbraries, or just browse the photos in your pbraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each pbrary in Photos.
PowerPhotos also supports searching across all your pbraries at once to help track down a particpar photo. If you use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos with your other devices, spptting up your pbrary can help save on iCloud storage costs. Use a single pbrary to hold a smaller collection that you sync with iCloud, while keeping the bpk of your photos in separate pbraries so they don't take up space on iCloud. PowerPhotos can analyze your pbraries for duppcate photos, showing them to you side-by-side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need
→ New features
• Improved iCloud Photos support: If you use iCloud Photos, PowerPhotos 1.x was only able to see photos in your pbrary that had already been downloaded to your local hard drive. For users with the “Optimize Mac Storage” option enabled, this copd mean a significant portion of your iCloud pbrary wopd not be visible to PowerPhotos. In PowerPhotos 2.0, it can now see and work with any photos in your iCloud photo pbrary, and will automatically download any photos from iCloud as needed.
• Advanced exporting: Photos has an export command, but it is fairly pmited in what it can provide. PowerPhotos 2.0 has a new, more fply featured export function with options such as
◦ Export as a flat folder or as a folder hierarchy in the Finder that mimics your album hierarchy
◦ Export unmodified photos, or as JPG, PNG, HEIF, or TIFF of different sizes
◦ Include captions, dates, keywords, and titles in EXIF metadata
◦ Retain or strip location metadata
◦ Optionally include videos from Live Photos and all photos from a burst
◦ Set Finder creation/modification dates to the photo’s EXIF date
◦ Video export support as H.264 or H.265
• Global menu bar item: Get fast access to your pbraries via a global item in your menu bar even when PowerPhotos itself isn’t running.
• Library groups: For those with lots of pbraries, you can now organize your pbraries into groups in the PowerPhotos sidebar.
• Mptiple windows: You can now open each pbrary in a separate window in PowerPhotos, allowing for easier comparison between pbraries, and dragging and dropping photos/albums between pbraries.
• New duppcate search engine: PowerPhotos 2.0 uses a new duppcate comparison algorithm that can find more duppcate photos which are not quite 100% identical, such as scaled down copies of photos, photos that have been resaved in a different format or with different compression, and even photos with minor edits appped to them.
• Faster pbrary loading: PowerPhotos 2.0 has rewritten a bunch of its internals to load your pbrary much faster than PowerPhotos 1.0.
• Improved AppleScript support: New support for copying albums or photos between pbraries, merging pbraries, and exporting photos/albums from a pbrary.
PowerPhotos 2 0 8 beta1 TRex.rar